Saturday 5 December 2015

5th December: Christmas Wrapping

I love wrapping presents, its quite possibly one of my favourite parts of Christmas - after eating of course! I seem to be like a magpie collecting lots of colourful shiny ribbons and bows in the run up to Christmas and then can't decide which to use on which present.


Our spare room has turned into the 'wrapping' room and the bed is covered with presents awaiting wrapping, empty cardboard boxes I've collected for posting presents, wrapping paper and accessories. I do hope no-one comes to stay soon as they won't be able to get into bed :-)


I've almost finished my Christmas shopping for this year, I've done a lot of online ordering to make things easier and there are some great deals too. I then try and wrap a few presents each evening while listening to Christmas songs! I've just got to sort out stocking presents for Jack (and for Barry!).


I'm having a sleepy evening having driven almost 6 hours in total today to Suffolk and back to see my best friend after her sad news. She's doing ok given the circumstances, it's still a big shock to everyone and we will all really miss her mum.

Jack's parents are visiting for the day tomorrow which will be nice; I think Jack has some more shed building on the agenda and we're going to go and buy some Christmas decorations too hopefully.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment